Upgrade your sales funnel with expert insight at Commerceweek, Feb. 28-29. Broaden your audience with improved data technology and a seamless purchase experience. Register now at 50% off.
The YouTube Works awards honor the most effective U.S. ad campaigns on the Google-owned video site, and data and insight consultancy Kantar oversees methodology and judging.
The 2020 winners are:
- Grand Prix and Creative Innovation: Beat Machine, Bacardi, BBDO New York
- Media Innovation: Samsung Galaxy Note10: The Next-Level Hijack, Samsung, R/GA, Starcom, Digitas
- Force for Good: Gillette: We Believe, Procter & Gamble, Grey New York
- Ingenious Insight: Hulu Sellouts, Hulu, Big Family Table
- Brands as Creators: Apple Experiments, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab, OMD
- Action Driver: Back to School Essentials, Sandy Hook Promise, BBDO New York
- The David: Giving Songs, Giving Tuesday Puerto Rico, De La Cruz & Asociados
Kantar shared the following learnings from this year’s winners:
- Custom content works: 74% of finalists created custom content for YouTube’s platform.