This nostalgic animated holiday spot will particularly appeal to Baby Boomers. We're watching home movies of Mr. Peanut as a toddler, opening up his gifts of a monocle, a too-large top hat, and cane.
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Jell-O Hijacks Twitter's Profane #FML Hashtag, Changes It to Mean 'Fun My Life'
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever