The popularity of do-it-yourself shows like "Trading Spaces" demonstrate that there is a growing market of people looking to transform their "perfect fixer-upper" into their dream home.
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- He Shoots, He Scores: David Beckham's 10 Most-Viral Commercials