Save 50% on your Social Media Week pass! Join leading brands and agencies in NYC this April 9–11 to learn about emerging trends, tools and strategies. Register now—savings expire Dec. 11.
Twitter followed up its Best of Tweets list for 2021, released earlier this week, with another list, sharing the most tweeted about brands across a selection of verticals.
The list was made up using internal data on total tweets by U.S. users that mention the brand’s main Twitter handle from Jan. 1 through Oct. 31.
Handles that are news outlets, sub-properties and those automatically included when sharing from external sites are not included.
Without further ado:
- Alcohol: Michelob Ultra, @MichelobULTRA
- Auto: Toyota, @Toyota
- CPG: Coca-Cola, @CocaCola
- Dining: McDonald’s, @McDonalds
- Financial Services: Cash App, @CashApp
- Media and Entertainment: Disney+, @disneyplus
- Retail: Amazon, @Amazon
- Tech: Fortnite, @FortniteGame
- Telco: T-Mobile, @TMobile
- Travel: Delta, @Delta