The Los Angeles Rams posted the highest growth on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in weeks four through six of the 2018 National Football League season, according to data from social marketing firm Unmetric.
The undefeated Rams also topped Instagram in engagement.
Unmetric analyzed all 32 teams in the league on the three social networks from Sept. 27 through Oct. 15, using its cross-channel reports, and it also found that:
- Unchanged from the first three weeks of the season, the Dallas Cowboys boasted the largest audience size on Facebook, while Twitter and Instagram belonged to the New England Patriots.
- The Kansas City Chiefs led Facebook engagement, while the Twitter top spot went to the Cleveland Browns.
- The Cowboys were the most prolific posters on Facebook during the three-week period, while the New York Giants were the top tweeters and the Carolina Panthers had the most posts on Instagram.
- The New Orleans Saints tallied the most Facebook likes, while the Patriots paced Twitter and Instagram.
- The Cowboys drew the most comments on Facebook, while Twitter was led by the Giants and the Patriots topped Instagram.