J. Cole, Daft Punk and Blake Shelton have composed three of the top 10 music albums right now, according to Billboard. But how are they doing on Facebook?
Using PageData statistics, Inside Facebook compared the Facebook page performance of the musicians who have the top 10 albums in the U.S.
Here’s the Billboard top 10 list:
- J. Cole (Born Sinner)
- Wale (The Gifted)
- Kanye West (Yeezus)
- Imagine Dragons (Night Visions)
- Florida-Georgia Line (Here’s To The Good Times)
- Joe (Doubleback: Evolution of R&B)
- Daft Punk (Random Access Memories)
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (The Heist)
- Bruno Mars (Unorthodox Jukebox)
- Blake Shelton (Based On A True Story)
Here’s a comparison, courtesy of PageData, of important Facebook page statistics among these artists (Kanye West does not have an official verified Facebook page, oddly enough):
|Name||Likes||Δ Today||Δ This Week||PTAT||Δ Today||Δ This Week|
Sorted by PTAT (People Talking About This):
- Bruno Mars
- Blake Shelton
- Daft Punk
- Imagine Dragons
- Florida-Georgia Line
- J. Cole
- Joe Thomas
So while J. Cole has the top album right now, he ranks sixth in page likes and eighth in PTAT. Imagine Dragons ranks seventh in likes, but has generated enough buzz to be fourth in terms of PTAT.
Image courtesy of Bruno Mars’ Facebook page.