#SheInspiresMe, indeed: Twitter’s Brand and Creative Studio Thursday released a special video highlighting women’s voices.
The video combines an original work from poet Denice Frohman with photographer Emily Winiker’s images of participating women, including:
- Alicia Silverstone and Mena Suvari, stars of upcoming Spike sitcom American Woman.
- Musical artist CharliXCX.
- American businesswoman and former undersecretary of state Charlotte Beers.
- Sinmisola Hughes-Obisesan, the first ever female creative director for Insight Publicis in Nigeria.
- WWE chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon.
- DJ Hesta Prynn.
- Elizabeth Arden & Revlon global vice president of digital Swan Sit.
- Various Twitter employees.
— Twitter (@Twitter) July 13, 2017
We recently brought together a group of inspiring and aspiring female leaders and creatives from around the world to connect to one another and celebrate their collective impact. The gathering resulted in a unique collaboration that highlights an exquisite mix of innovators, storytellers, students, artists, actors and activists.
Poet Denice Frohman crafted an original work that she recited at the event, which encapsulates the spirit of the experience. Photographer Emily Winiker captured these women as they are—bold, authentic, fearless. We are excited to share it with the world.