Social marketing firm Unmetric analyzed all of the teams in the league on the three social networks from Nov. 9 through 27, using its cross-channel reports, and it found that the Eagles led in growth on Facebook and Instagram, as well as topping engagement across all three social networks.
Other findings by Unmetric included:
- Once again, there were no changes in terms of audience size, as the Dallas Cowboys continued to top Facebook, while Twitter and Instagram were led by the New England Patriots.
- Another team moving up in the standings, the Los Angeles Rams, led NFL teams in Twitter growth during weeks 10 through 12 of the league’s regular season.
- The Cowboys were the most prolific Facebook posters during weeks 10 through 12, while the Green Bay Packers tweeted the most and the most Instagram posts were created by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- The Steelers drew the most likes across Facebook and Twitter, while the Patriots led Instagram.
- The Cowboys drew the most comments across Facebook and Twitter, while the Oakland Raiders topped Instagram.