Upgrade your sales funnel with expert insight at Commerceweek, Feb. 28-29. Broaden your audience with improved data technology and a seamless purchase experience. Register now at 50% off.
Rio de Janeiro is the latest city to get its own geostickers for Instagram Stories.
Instagram introduced the stickers for the Brazilian city in a blog post, writing:
As you’re traveling through Rio, you’ll see brand new geostickers appear throughout the city, each designed by local artists to capture the vibe of the city that they call home. You can add as many stickers as you want, adjust their size and placement and mix and match with other creative tools to make any moment more fun.
The Facebook-owned photo- and video-sharing network also revealed the artists who worked on its new Rio de Janerio stickers, as well as the stickers introduced last week for Chicago, London, Madrid and Tokyo:
Rio de Janeiro:
- Darruda (@darrudadesign)
- Gabriel Mello Franco (@gabrielmellofranco)
- Thiago Reginato (@tipocali)
- Rafael Uzai (@rafaeluzai)
- Fern Choonet (@fernchoonetillus)
- Shogo Sekine (@shogosekine0319)
- Takeshi Terayama (@takeshiterayama)
- Okamura Yuta (@okamurayuta)
- Taco (@tacos_cat)
- Yumi Kitagishi (@yumikitagishi)