Upgrade your sales funnel with expert insight at Commerceweek, Feb. 28-29. Broaden your audience with improved data technology and a seamless purchase experience. Register now at 50% off.
The five most popular categories that brands built campaigns around, according to the Shorty Awards, were:
- Environment and Sustainability (second consecutive year as the top category)
- Public Health (new to the top five, likely driven by the pandemic)
- LTBTQ+ (also new to the top five)
- Nonprofit (second year in the top five)
- Video Series (new to the top five)
Five new categories were added this year: Healthcare and Pharma and Fitness and Wellness under Industry; TikTok under platform; and Community or Employee Engagement and Podcast under Content & Strategy.