Pinterest co-founder and chief design and creative officer Evan Sharp was quietly added to the company’s board of directors last month, according to an amendment to its Form S-1 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sharp joins co-founder, chairman, president and CEO Ben Silbermann as Pinterest executives that also serve on its board.
The company said in its Form S-1 amendment, “Evan Sharp has served as a director of Pinterest since March 2019. He is a co-founder of Pinterest and serves as our chief design and creative officer. Since joining Pinterest, he has overseen the creative, product and design teams. He was previously a product designer at Facebook from 2010 through 2011. Mr. Sharp studied architecture at Columbia University and holds a Bachelor of Arts in history from the University of Chicago. Mr. Sharp was selected to serve on our board of directors because of the perspective and experience he brings as our chief design and creative officer and as one of our co-founders, as well as his product development and design experience.”
The non-Pinterest members of its board of directors are:
- Andreessen Horowitz general partner Jeffrey Jordan, a Pinterest director since October 2011.
- Former Netflix chief marketing officer (and current member of that company’s board) Leslie Kilgore, another March 2019 addition.
- Bessemer Venture Partners partner Jeremy Levine, a member since April 2011.
- Former CBS executive vice president and chief financial officer Fred Reynolds, who was added to the board in December 2017.
- Former Amazon senior vp Michelle Wilson, a board member since May 2016.