One minute doesn’t seem like a long time, but when it comes to Internet data, it may as well be an eternity.
Data visualization company Domo shared the infographic below, displaying just now much information passes through the Internet in one minute from social networks, e-commerce sites, messaging applications and other sources.
Examples of Domo’s findings include:
- Snapchat users watch 6,944,444 videos.
- Instagram users like 2,430,555 posts.
- Facebook Messenger users share 216,302 photos.
- Twitter users send 9,678 emoji-filled tweets.
- YouTube users share 400 hours of new video.