The nonprofit organization, which assists at-risk youth in Wisconsin, shared facts including:
- 72 percent of teens have been cyberbullied in the past year.
- 90 percent have seen someone be mean to another person via social media.
- 21 percent of teens said they main reason why they checked social networks so often was to make sure that no one was saying mean things about them.
- 75 percent of teens use Facebook, and 54 percent of them have experienced cyberbullying.
- 15 percent of cyberbullying victims responded by skipping school.
Readers: Have you ever experienced cyberbullying?