Build your own seamless purchase experience at Commerceweek, February 28-29. Gain strategies for consumer retention with immersive touchpoints, AI innovation and storytelling. Register now at 35% off.
LinkedIn is developing a new self-service tool to give recruiters access to rich data on talent pools and companies.
Head of product, talent insights and talent brand Eric Owski introduced LinkedIn Talent Insights in a blog post, saying that when it launches in the summer of 2018, recruiters will have access to two types of reports: Talent Pool and Company.
Talent Pool reports will give recruiters insights to answer these key questions:
- Where does this talent live, and what companies and industries does this talent work in?
- How difficult is it to hire the talent you’re looking for?
- What schools are producing this talent?
- How is this talent engaging with your company on LinkedIn?
Meanwhile, Company reports will give recruiters easy access to data on:
- How a company’s workforce is distributed by function and geography.