The Facebook tool from Raven Internet Marketing is designed to manage and analyze multiple Fan Pages, improve efficiency in engaging with fans and generate custom, branded campaign reports. With the integration of Google Analytics, not only are users able to monitor their Facebook Insights from within Raven Tools, but they can also monitor their visits from their Fan Page to their own website.
After the jump – what you need to know about the Facebook Fan Page tool.
The application in a sentence
The Facebook Fan Page tool integrates Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and allows users to schedule updates and report on campaign metrics.
Ways the product benefits social media campaigns
- Gain better understanding of the performance of Fan Pages beyond what is provided by Facebook Insights
- Create custom, white-labeled reports on the data
- Schedule updates to ensure updates are posted during high-visibility periods
- Manage multiple Fan Pages all from within the Raven system
- Assign clients and management read-only access to view metrics at their convenience
Instantly generate a PDF report that uses the profile default template by clicking the PDF Report link below the Fan Page profile image.
- In-House Marketers responsible for building out their companies’ brands on Facebook. They frequently engage their fans, create marketing strategies specific to driving new fans and improving fan engagement and want to get a better idea of the ROI of their efforts
- Solo Social Media Specialists offer social media services for a variety of companies. They’re looking for a way to efficiently manage multiple fan pages, measure their results and automatically generate white-labeled reports to their clients
- Agencies look for ways to manage their clients’ fan pages across their team. They want all information accessible by their team and want an easy way to build the campaign metrics into the rest of the online marketing services they offer their clients.
“I’m lucky enough to run a large Social Media and Search team and productivity has always been a huge issue. I’ve tried building custom solutions, but after spending a lot of money, I still didn’t have what I needed for my team. Then I came across Raven when it was in its early beta. It looked like it had a lot of potential, so I nominated my Internet marketing team as beta testers. Raven has come a long way since then and it’s now core to my Social Media and Search work. I estimate it’s improved productivity by at least 55% and pays for itself many times over.” – Nick Garner, Head of SEO and Social Media Marketing at Betfair
There are three pricing levels for the fan page tool. Raven offers a suite of search engine optimization (SEO) and social media tools are also included.
- Pro Account – $99/month (for the in-house marketer and solo specialist)
- Agency Account – $299/month (for the Agency user)
- Enterprise Account – $1499/month (for large agencies needing a large amount of user access)
Compared to competition
According to Raven Internet Marketing Tools, “This is the only tool that ties in Google Analytics data to your Facebook Insights, the only tool to allow you to schedule wall posts and the only tool that allows you to schedule and generate white-labeled reports on the data.”
With an ever-increasing number of social media marketing options, brands and agencies are searching for solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their campaigns. This series reports on significant product releases and updates to assist in selecting the most appropriate tools to meet individual objectives Recent posts covered the social media monitoring and management solutions HootSuite, Involver AMP, NetVibes.Com, Context Optional Social Marketing Suite, Scout Labs and StrongMail Social Studio.