Brands and developers using Messenger Platform can now access all of the resources they need in one centralized location.
Head of Messenger business Stefanos Loukakos introduced the new Messenger Platform website in a blog post, saying that it “will constantly be updated with information about the latest tools and platform features to enhance your Messenger experience and grow your business.”
Resources included in the new website at launch are:
- Best practices on setting up the basics, building a presence on Messenger that matches brands’ and developers’ goals and how to encourage organic conversations.
- Advertising solutions guides.
- Success Stories sharing what has already worked on the messaging application for businesses.
- A Newsroom sharing the latest announcements about Messenger.
- A section for developers containing educational content “on how to build great experiences,” including conversational and bot design, tutorials and common use cases.