Ivy League football is coming to Twitter.
The social network reached an agreement with Eleven Sports to livestream seven Ivy League college football games in October and November, kicking off with Cornell University’s visit to Harvard University Saturday.
The games will be available to logged-in and logged-out Twitter users globally via @ElevenSportsUSA, and the schedule follows (all times ET):
- Oct. 7: Cornell at Harvard, 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 14: Columbia University at University of Pennsylvania, 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21: Dartmouth College at Columbia, 12:30 p.m.
- Oct. 28: Brown University at Pennsylvania, 12:30 p.m.
- Nov. 4: Columbia at Harvard, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 11: Princeton University at Yale University, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 18: Pennsylvania at Cornell, 1:30 p.m.
Eleven Sports managing director for the U.S. Anthony Bailey said in a release announcing the pact, “Eleven Sports is thrilled to agree this partnership with Twitter to enable sports fans to consume Ivy League football action in this accessible and engaging ways. Our aim is to work with Twitter and other partners to deliver live action for fans however and wherever they want to consume it.”