The December 2010 edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible: The Comprehensive Guide to Market Your Brand, Company, Product, or Service Inside Facebook is now available!
The Facebook Marketing Bible has enabled thousands of marketers, social application developers, publishers, and entrepreneurs to navigate and get the most out of the increasingly sophisticated marketing opportunities on Facebook.
The web edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible is comprised of detailed resource pages, comprehensive how-to guides, and case studies analyzing today’s most successful marketing and advertising campaigns on Facebook.
In addition, Inside Network is pleased to announce that through December 31st all customers who purchase the Facebook Marketing Bible will also receive a free $25 Facebook Ads advertising credit, courtesy of Facebook (see terms).
Now that Facebook has crossed the 500 million active user mark, there’s never been a better time to reach your target audience through marketing on Facebook.
The December 2010 edition includes updates on the following topics:
- Offline promotion for your Facebook Page, Place or campaign through the company’s recently launched Like Button stickers and QR codes.
- Facebook Places and Deals, the company’s evolving location-based feature that presents new marketing opportunities for businesses both on and offline.
- Facebook Groups, a new way for users to connect and collaborate with others who share their interests and affiliations, and new ideas for marketing with Groups on Facebook.
- Facebook Questions, and how these new user-facing feature can offer a new ‘no-cost’ marketing channel for brands, advertisers, and developers.
- Facebook’s Open Graph and Social Plugins, the features and code that brings “instant personalization” to your website off Facebook.
- Facebook’s latest advertising guidelines updates and what they mean for advertisers throughout the ecosystem.
- Audience growth and engagement, including best practices for holding on to fans, keeping marketing channels open, and re-engaging your audience on Facebook.
- Plus, comprehensive walk-throughs of Facebook’s tools for advertisers, web content publishers, and Page administrators.
Learn more about the December 2010 edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible at FacebookMarketingBible.com.
Table of Contents excerpted from the full December 2010 Edition
Building Your Brand through Facebook Pages
- The Profile Page – A Walk-Through
- Facebook Pages and Public Profiles
- Strategy: 4 Reasons Why Marketers Should Choose Pages Over Groups
- Strategy: How to Promote Your Page in 6 Steps
- 10 Key SEO Strategies Every Facebook Page Owner Should Know
- Vanity URLs for Facebook Pages
- SMS Subscription Service for Pages
- Adding Custom Modules to Your Page
Growing your Facebook Page Audience
- The Basics of Status Updates for Pages
- Increase Engagement and Insight through Status Tagging
- How to Grow Your Page’s Audience through Page Invitations
- How to Grow Your Page’s Audience through Fan Badges
- Demographic Targeting for Status Updates
- Updating Facebook Page Status Via Text
- Receive Page Status Updates Via Text
- How to Export Your Facebook Page Updates to Twitter
- Facebook Learning from Twitter, Pages Getting Better
- Branded Virtual Gifts on Facebook Pages for Viral Advertising
Designing Your Facebook Page
- The Wall Tab for Making Pages Dynamic and Viral
- How to Choose a Landing ‘Tab’ for your Facebook Page
Advanced Strategies for Facebook Pages
- How to Avoid Having Your Page, Open Graph Object, or Application Unliked, Removed, Muted, or Blacklisted
- 8 Best Practices for Retailers on Facebook
- Marketers Actively Bidding for Generic Facebook Pages
- How Page Owners Can Restrict Content for Underage Users
Tools and Analytics for Pages
- Facebook “Insights” Metrics Dashboard for Page Managers
- Using Third Party Tools to Manage Your Facebook Page
- Strategy: What About Spamming Existing Groups?
- Quick Note on Groups and SEO
- Facebook Groups for Brand Marketing
- Facebook Events – A Walk-Through
- Facebook’s Events API
- Quick Note on Events and SEO
- Events from the Home Page
Facebook Questions and Places
- Facebook Deals – How to Create a Deal
- Promoting Your Facebook Page in Real Life with Stickers and QR Codes
- Facebook Questions – A Walk-Through
- How Marketers Can Get The Most Out Of Facebook Questions
- How Marketers Can Use Facebook’s New Location Features
- Facebook Places – A Walk-Through
- Facebook Places for Advertisers
- Facebook Places for Brand Marketers
- Facebook Places for Developers
Performance Advertising Fundamentals
- Facebook Ads: Read Before You Get Started
- Facebook Ads – A Walk-Through
- The Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Self-Serve Ad Types: Page Ads
- Facebook Self-Serve Ad Types: Event Ads
Ads Targeting on Facebook
- 10 Powerful Targeting Methods Facebook Ads Every Performance Advertiser Should Know
- Friends of Connections Targeting
- Facebook Ads: Language Targeting
- 4 Connection Targeting Tests Every Advertiser Should Run
- From Keyword Targeting to People Targeting: Understanding Performance Advertising with Facebook’s Tim Kendall
- Time Scheduling
The Facebook Open Graph, and APIs for Web Publishers
- Publishing to Those Who Have Clicked a Like Button on Your Open Graph Website or Application
- Implementation Options: Like Button
- Facebook CTO Bret Taylor Discusses the Open Graph
- Facebook for Websites or Facebook “Connect”
Policies, Privacy, and Guidelines to Watch
- Promotional/Sweepstakes Policies for Facebook Pages
- The Future of Sharing on Facebook: A Hybrid Public/Private Model
- Facebook’s Guidelines for Promoting Pages Outside Facebook
The Facebook Marketing Bible is available at FacebookMarketingBible.com