Facebook detailed several examples of programming, resources and tools across its family of applications to mark World Mental Health Day Sunday (Oct. 10).
The social network teamed up with mental health experts on new guides and tools in Facebook’s Emotional Health resource center, including:
- Black Communities and Mental Wellness, by the Association of Black Psychologists
- Mental Health for American Indian/Native American/Alaska Native Communities, by Indigenous Wellness Research Institute
- Mental Health for Asian Communities, by Asians for Mental Health
- Mental Health for Latinx Communities, by National Latinx Psychological Association
- Resource cards developed with UNICEF