This week, Kostow Greenwood Architects is hiring a marketing/administrative assistant, while the Museum of Modern Art needs an assistant creative director for MoMa Retail. LACSD is seeking a graphic artist specialist, and Portland Monthly magazine is on the hunt for an associate art director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Marketing/Admin Assistant Kostow Greenwood Architects (NYC)
- Assistant Creative Director, MoMA Retail Museum of Modern Art (NYC)
- Graphic Artist Specialist LACSD (Whittier, CA)
- Associate Art Director Portland Monthly (Portland, OR)
- Art Director Tattoo Projects (Charlotte, NC)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.