We continue our countdown of the 50 most-read stories posted to AdFreak in 2012 with No. 30 down to No. 21. Check back all this week as we count down to No. 1.
- Oreo Surprises 26 Million Facebook Fans With Gay Pride Post
- Ikea Squeezes 2,800 Products Inside Single Web Banner Ad
- Guinness QR Cup Reveals Scannable Code When Full
- How a Fan Post on Panera's Facebook Page Got Half a Million Likes
- Beavis and Butt-head Even More Degenerate in Real Life
- Dewar's: The Drinking Man's Scotch Preferred by English Women
- Flo Suddenly a Problem for Progressive in Its Social-Media Crisis
- 'Bic for Her' Pens Deluged With Sarcastic Reviews on Amazon
- April Fools' Day 2012: Best of the Brand Hoaxes
- Boy With Down Syndrome Becoming an Unlikely Ad Star
Don't miss the Brandweek Sports Marketing Summit and Upfronts, a live virtual experience Nov. 16-19. Gain insights from leading sports figures on how they navigated a year of upsets and transformation and what's in store for the coming year. Register.