This Is Us’ Milo Ventimiglia Cleverly Makes Peace With Crock-Pot Ahead of the Super Bowl Episode

#CrockPotIsInnocent promo quells fans who blamed the brand for Jack’s impending demise

Ever since This Is Us’ Jan. 23 episode revealed that a faulty slow cooker—given to the show’s Pearson family by a neighbor—was responsible for igniting the fire that helps lead to the demise of patriarch Jack in the Sunday’s post-Super Bowl episode, some fans have been blaming Crock-Pot for contributing to Jack’s death.

AW+

INDEPENDENCE DAY SALE

Subscribe today!

APPLY PROMO CODE "JULY20" AT CHECK OUT FOR 20% OFF

View Subscription Options

Already a member? Sign in