This week's matchup of the best commercials pits an uplifting Honda spot against comedy and real-life controversy, plus the Governator dons a disguise for a good cause and Dove's "Real Beauty" campaign seeks to redefine the selfie.
Which was the best? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: Congrats to Subaru, this week's big winner!
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- A&E Buys 10% of Vice For $250 Million
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- Publicis Groupe Looking to Buy Ad Tech Firm Criteo
- Apple Blocks Developers From Selling User Health Data to Marketers
- Mondelez Taps QuizUp to Mobilize On-Pack Codes
- Snuggle, Jockey, Jolly Time Get Nostalgic in New Ads
- Google's Project Wing Is Developing Delivery Drones
- Pandora Launches Radio App for Google Glass
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- LG Asked for 'Mom Confessions,' and Moms Delivered
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 22-29
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' to Grasp Fantasy Football
- Consumers Trade Recyclables for Burgers at McDonald's in Sweden