This week's matchup of the best commercials pits an uplifting Honda spot against comedy and real-life controversy, plus the Governator dons a disguise for a good cause and Dove's "Real Beauty" campaign seeks to redefine the selfie.
Which was the best? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: Congrats to Subaru, this week's big winner!
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Do You Have to Go Overseas or Buy a Competitor to Get New Video Subscribers?
- Applebee’s Turns Its Instagram Over to Foodies for the Next Year
- Pinterest Hires the Man Behind Axe Marketing at Unilever
- USA Swimming Asks Kids to Trade Basketball for Cannonballs
- Saatchi Gets a New Head of Strategy
- Mobile Ad Spending Expands, but Still Doesn't Match User Growth
- Facebook Rolls Out New 'Save' Feature
- Alan Murray Named Editor of Fortune
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in June
- Ad of the Day: Apple Feels the Love for the MacBook Air in Joyful 'Stickers' Spot
- Social Ranking Site Creates a New Battleground for Agency Egos
- Kevin Spacey Tries to Take Over the World … in His Ads [Video]
- Lars Ulrich Has the Best Line in the Outtakes From Metallica's SportsCenter Ad
- LinkedIn Buys Business Ad Tech Player for $175 Million