Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
Virgin America Is Auctioning Off Ridiculously Expensive Private Flights
Cyber Monday is full of ridiculously priced items like a $59 Android tablet or $120 ruby necklace—or a $49,000 private Virgin America flight to Vegas. Even more ridiculous? It’s already sold out.
- 3 Ad Campaigns That Got So Big, They Annoyed the Hell Out of Consumers
- Ad of the Day: Everyday Moments Go From Boring to Badass With This U.K. Energy Drink
- How a Web Series About Tradition Helped a Beer Brand Reach Millennials
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Ad of the Day: Droga5's Clever Energy Ad Lets People Choose Their Fuel Source