Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
Virgin America Is Auctioning Off Ridiculously Expensive Private Flights
Cyber Monday is full of ridiculously priced items like a $59 Android tablet or $120 ruby necklace—or a $49,000 private Virgin America flight to Vegas. Even more ridiculous? It’s already sold out.
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- KFC Swaps Out Norm Macdonald for Jim Gaffigan as Its Latest 'Real' Colonel
- 10 Ads You Won’t Want to Miss During Super Bowl 50
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Taco Bell Is Definitely Unveiling the 'Quesalupa' at the Super Bowl. Here's How it Tastes