Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
Virgin America Is Auctioning Off Ridiculously Expensive Private Flights
Cyber Monday is full of ridiculously priced items like a $59 Android tablet or $120 ruby necklace—or a $49,000 private Virgin America flight to Vegas. Even more ridiculous? It’s already sold out.
- Sales and Business Development WorkingRocket New York, NY
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager Wenner Media Los Angeles, CA
- Sponsored Content Freelance Writers U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Senior .NET Developer Agora Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Public Relations Intern U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- After Years of Standing by the Duggars, Will TLC Finally Break Ties Over Molestation Claims?
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- Tennessee Wanted Consistency but Elicited Mockery With Its New Logo