Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
Virgin America Is Auctioning Off Ridiculously Expensive Private Flights
Cyber Monday is full of ridiculously priced items like a $59 Android tablet or $120 ruby necklace—or a $49,000 private Virgin America flight to Vegas. Even more ridiculous? It’s already sold out.
- Temptations Made a Collar That Finally Gives Your Cat a Human Voice, So It Can Talk to You
- Google Says These 5 Food Trends Are Sweeping America
- Ad of the Day: A Blind American Tours Quebec in This Clever, Inspired Tourism Ad
- P&G Raises the Stakes in Its Latest, Darkly Brilliant 'Thank You, Mom' Masterpiece
- Toyota Sponsors Tumblr and Yahoo's Livestream of This Weekend's Stagecoach Music Festival