Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
Virgin America Is Auctioning Off Ridiculously Expensive Private Flights
Cyber Monday is full of ridiculously priced items like a $59 Android tablet or $120 ruby necklace—or a $49,000 private Virgin America flight to Vegas. Even more ridiculous? It’s already sold out.
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat