Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
- 1 of 10
Strong Black Friday Means Big Cyber Monday
Black Friday online sales were up 21 percent year over year, according to IBM’s 2012 Holiday Benchmark Report. And mobile sales on Black Friday were up 63 percent compared to 2011, per IBM.
- Why Instagram Ads Could be Huge for Facebook's Mobile Empire
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint