Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
- 1 of 10
Strong Black Friday Means Big Cyber Monday
Black Friday online sales were up 21 percent year over year, according to IBM’s 2012 Holiday Benchmark Report. And mobile sales on Black Friday were up 63 percent compared to 2011, per IBM.
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life