Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
- 1 of 10
Strong Black Friday Means Big Cyber Monday
Black Friday online sales were up 21 percent year over year, according to IBM’s 2012 Holiday Benchmark Report. And mobile sales on Black Friday were up 63 percent compared to 2011, per IBM.
- Market Manager Amazon New York, NY
- Marketing & Social Media Director PR.com New York City / Long Island, NY
- Reporter, Culture & Lifestyle - TakePart Participant Media Beverly Hills, CA
- Digital Designer - Institutional Advancement Pratt Institute Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Digital Media Planner Greater Than One, Inc. New York, NY
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Gillette Posts Image of Its 1904 Razor Design, and Literally Everyone Thinks It's Better Than Today's
- Santa Is Caught With His Pants Down in Poo-Pourri's Hilariously Inappropriate Christmas Ad
- Brand of the Day: Pizza Hut Wants You to Know Italians Hate Its Pizza
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?