Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
- 1 of 10
Strong Black Friday Means Big Cyber Monday
Black Friday online sales were up 21 percent year over year, according to IBM’s 2012 Holiday Benchmark Report. And mobile sales on Black Friday were up 63 percent compared to 2011, per IBM.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- This Colorado Agency Just Made 3 Strains of Marijuana Specifically for Ad People
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Gets 'More Human' Than Ever in Evolving Aspirational Campaign
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees