The application will initially support Facebook and Twitter, and it will allow marketers to:
- Publish, route and approve social content in real-time.
- Upload assets, including photos.
- Capture and share ideas with internal teams.
- Suspend posts during crisis situations.
- Leverage automated campaign tracking to measure social impact on downstream conversions.
The Adobe Social App joins other mobile-related features that were added to the Adobe Marketing Cloud:
- Marketers can now create, manage, publish and measure in-app messages.
- The new Digital Content Editor in Adobe Campaign allows marketers to create responsive-design emails and edit, personalize and preview how the content will be displayed across devices.
- New features in Adobe Experience Manager make management and testing of mobile apps’ performance easier and faster.
- Adobe Media Optimizer now offers multidimensional portfolio modeling, allowing marketers to place search ads across mobile devices for the lowest cost at maximum return.
Adobe vice president of digital marketing Suresh Vittal said in a release announcing the new features:
With Intelligent Location Marketing, we are delivering new, innovative ways for marketers to engage customers and prospects across mobile screens. The tight integration of our six Marketing Cloud solutions gives Adobe the unique advantage to enable consistent, cross-channel experiences that keep the individual interests of customers in mind regardless of the device they are using.