The Yoobeo application for Facebook supports desktop PCs (including Mac) and mobile devices that support Facebook’s mobile apps, and features of the free version include:
- Creating lists of tasks and sharing them with Facebook friends.
- Assigning colors, graphical icons, and alarms to tasks.
- Facebook notifications when tasks are completed, delivered, or read.
- Creation of repeat tasks that regenerate at predefined periods.
- A “today” view displaying only tasks that are set for that particular day.
- A detailed activity log for shared tasks.
- Unlimited cloud storage space.
The premium service, which costs $1.99 per month with discounts for annual plans, adds:
- Instant push notifications for shared tasks.
- Priority access to new features.
- Premium support.
- Platform-specific premium features, such as home-screen widgets for Android or dynamic tiles for Windows Phone devices.
Yoobeo CEO Bogdan Ionita said:
Our goal is to bring task sharing and collaboration where it belongs: to the social network. Since people already share their moments and interests with Facebook friends, we innovated by making task collaboration happen where family, friends, and colleagues are already present. Yoobeo takes further advantage of the social platform by integrating its task-sharing alerts with the Facebook notification system. Yoobeo derives from the Latin word “iubeo,” which means “tell someone to do.” Nothing describes our product better.