LinkedIn has 175 million members for recruiters to match with jobs. So, why haven’t they called you yet? Today, LinkedIn posted some statistics on what recruiters see when they are sorting through people’s profiles. Here’s what you may be missing.
1. You don’t have a picture.
- Profiles with photos are 7 times more likely to be viewed.
- Profiles with more than one position listed are 12 times more likely to be viewed.
- Recruiters are almost 10 times more likely to contact professionals for new opportunities when they share articles or other content with their networks at least once a week.
- Part of being attractive to a company is knowing what they are working on and what they might need in the future. You can follow companies that you like, read up on all their news and job postings, and tailor your resume and posts to show how you could fit in there.
For more tips from the professional networking site, click here.
Image by blambca via Shutterstock.