Mayor Bloomberg’s plot to remove giant soda cups from movie theaters, food trucks, and restaurants in New York City has come to a head. The New York City Board of Health approved the ban on Sept. 13, limiting our sugary drink consumption to 16 ounces per serving. They can try to stop us from drinking soda, but they can’t stop us from pinning it. Here are the biggest drinks we could find on Pinterest and seven ways to get around the law.
1. Don’t Use a Cup.
2. Leave New York. Move to St. Louis, MO.
3. Leave New York. Move to the Animal Kingdom.
4. Become an Astronaut. Drink Soda From Space.
5. Time-Travel Back to 1959, When 16 oz. Seemed Like a Lot
6. No One Said Anything About Drinking Coffee at Home. Would You Like Cream and Sugar with That?