For the past few months, one of Facebook’s most popular people has been actor Vin Diesel. In January, Diesel’s Facebook page crossed the 60 million fan mark and shows little signs of stopping.
According to PageData, 1.1 million people have clicked “like” for Diesel in the past week, making his page the 13th-most liked page on Facebook. Among living people, he is the fifth-most popular, behind Rihanna, Eminem, Shakira and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Wondering which Facebook pages have the most likes? Click below to find out.
|#||Name||Total Likes||Daily Growth||Weekly Growth|
|1||Facebook for Every Phone||382,566,163||+516,049||+4,026,134|
|10||Texas HoldEm Poker||69,974,979||+3,575||+32,984|
|17||Candy Crush Saga||60,726,342||+86,398||+595,854|
Other changes from January 2014:
- Shakira jumped over Coca-Cola and YouTube to become the No. 5 most popular page.
- Cristiano Ronaldo went from No. 10 to No. 8, swapping spots with Texas HoldEm Poker.
- Lady Gaga fell two spots to No. 16.
- Linkin Park and Candy Crush Saga swapped positions.
- Beyoncé overtook Family Guy for the No. 20 spot.
- Selena Gomez was not on the January 2014 leaderboard, but is now the 22nd-most liked page on Facebook.
- Leo Messi and Akon fell off the list, but FC Barcelona is now on the leaderboard at No. 25.
Top image courtesy of Vin Diesel’s Facebook page.