Instagram is growing worldwide, but the two biggest geotagging locations take place in Facebook’s home state of California. Three of the top 10 geotagged locations are in New York City, but several international destinations made the list of Instagram’s top 10 locations of the year.
Look below to find out where Instagram users geotagged their posts most often.
- Disneyland, Anaheim, California
- Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California
- Times Square, New York, New York
- Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
- ЦПКиО им. Горького / Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
- Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
- Красная площадь / Red Square, Moscow, Russia
- Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
- Yankee Stadium, New York, New York
- The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates