Facebook tab developer SocialAppsHQ added scheduling to its arsenal with its launch of Social Planner, which enables page administrators to schedule updates on Facebook, as well as LinkedIn and Twitter.
Social Planner allows page administrators to:
- Instantly share status updates, photos, videos, links, and other content to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Include an unlimited number of Facebook pages and profiles on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Schedule the time and date for future posts, as well as delete them prior to their scheduled time.
- Send posts on a recurring basis.
SocialAppsHQ is entered a crowded field, as Facebook itself introduced post scheduling for pages late last month, and other third-party applications and tools that offer similar services include:
- Buffer (which introduced a set of browser plugins last month that provide greater integration with Facebook)
- Argyle Social
SocialAppsHQ CEO Rajat Garg said:
In an effort to provide a 360-degree social media marketing solution, SocialAppsHQ has introduced Social Planner. It’s an important product that every marketer needs to post across social media networks and keep them in sync. We are very excited about Social Planner as it enables us to launch a super exciting product within coming months — we are pretty sure that it will change the way marketers run their campaigns.
Readers: Do you currently use any apps or tools to schedule posts on Facebook?