More than 700 Facebook employees took part in the San Francisco Pride Parade Sunday, including Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and special guest former Baltimore Ravens Linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, who has been an outspoken supporter of gay rights.
Facebook employees wore shirts of every color, and the social network’s Pride-related activities included:
- An onsite DJ and impromptu dance party prior to the march.
- Rainbow banners hanging from the courtyard balcony at Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif.
- An animated “Pride Connects Us” banner on the jumbotron.
- A rainbow ring on the sign outside Facebook’s headquarters.
- “PRIDE” and “Pride Connects Us” posters all over the social network’s campus.
Readers: Did any of you take part in the San Francisco Pride Parade or other events around the country?