Love Pinterest but not really sure if it’s right for you? Set up a PinAlert for your website and see if your followers feel the same way – you might be surprised!
It’s a free service and it works much like Google Alerts (which you should also be familiar with) – and it’s a great way to see what, if anything, folks are pinning from your website.
- Enter the domains you want to receive PinAlerts for.
- Select how often you want an alert for all your domains (hourly, as they happen, once a day or once each week). And you can manage these alerts separately for each domain you enter.
How useful is it though? According to SmallBizTrends.com – quite a bit! You can:
- Identify your target market on Pinterest and get insights into what they like.
- Figure out how to get more Pinterest traffic by seeing what images are popular.
- Get attention from influencers in your niche – and then post stuff specifically for them.
The basic PinAlerts service is free. The founders would like to add premium features, as well as accept advertisements in the emails. For now, they are focusing on increasing their user base. The founders say they are not aware of any similar services – PinAlerts is a first of its kind.