Locowise also found that:
- Facebook pages saw organic likes growth of 0.2 percent, compared with 1.95 percent for Instagram.
- Locowise found a reach per post of 8.34 percent of all page likes.
- Engagement per post totaled 6.61 percent of all users reached.
- 0.55 percent of all likes on the average post led to engagement with that post, versus 2.81 percent for Instagram.
- Videos were seen by the most users who like the pages posting them, at 11.86 percent, followed by links (9 percent), photos (7.86 percent) and status updates (6.12 percent).
- In terms of engagement, photos were tops, at 7.06 percent, followed by videos (6.61 percent), links (4.37 percent) and status updates (3.34 percent).
Readers: Did any of the findings by Locowise for May surprise you?