Hiring in the social gaming industry was up this week, with 11 companies reporting 17 recent hires. According to data from LinkedIn and other sources Plumbee reported the most activity and unlike previous weeks, two companies reported high profile moves. New company Fiveonenine Games brought on Tim Horan as chief revenue officer and Ana Maria Echeverri as its VP operations and Digital Chocolate made Vahe Torozyan its general manager.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Tim Horan, Chief Revenue Officer – Some of this week’s highest profile hires go to new company Fiveonenine Games. Horan was previously the SVP at Appia.
- Ana Maria Echeverri, VP Operations – Echeverri has previously held senior positions at IBM and Microsoft.
- Mark Stultz, Software Engineer – Two hires for 6waves Lolapps. Stultz was also a software engineer at Escalation Studios.
- Steven Yuen, Product Manager – Yuen was a senior game designer at VTech.
- Vahe Torozyan, General Manager – Lime Tech co-founder Torozyan comes to Digital Chocolate as its new general manager.
- Abby Johnson, QA Engineer – Johnson gets a promotion from her previous title of QA associate at GSN.
- Jacob Harrison, Software Engineer – Flash – Harrison moves from a post as a quality assurance tester at Pole To Win America, Inc.
- Damjan Stulic, Flash Engineer – Stulic was a software engineer at Rivet Games.
- Dimitrije Radojević, Software Development Engineer - Radojević starts his career at Nordeus after graduating from the University of Belgrade.
- Simo Kosanovic, Software Development Engineer – Kosanovic also joins Nordeus fresh out of school.
- Güvenç Süzgün, Game Master – A pair of hires at Peak Games. Süzgün comes from Cetech, where he was a team leader.
- Ahmed Alsafar, Head of Core Games – MENA – A high profile move for Alsafar, who was the business development manager (MENA & Asia) at Looki Publishing GmbH.
- Derek Manning, Game Designer – A single hire for Playdom, which brings on Manning in its Oregon office.
- Terry Gaylor, Contract Artist – Gaylor joins Plumbee in a temporary capacity.
- Oli Ladenburg, Consultant, Community Management and CRM – Ladenburg was previously the community management lead for Pogo.com.
- Saikala Sultanova, Marketing Coordinator - Sultanova gets a promotion from marketing intern to marketing coordinator.
- Steven Yu, Senior System Administrator – Yu was a senior system administrator at Activision Blizzard before joining Zynga.