We love infographics about Facebook, including this one showing gender and age balance on Facebook versus other social media sites.
Advertising Age‘s infographic contains some fascinating gems, including:
- 61.2 percent of Facebooking females list themselves as married less than a year, compared to 44.3 percent of males
- 71.1 percent of women on Facebook say they are parents, versus 28.9 percent of men
- 86.5 percent of female profiles indicate cat ownership, but only 13.5 percent of males have felines.
- women represent a larger proportion of users over age 35
- men account for more of the Facebook population under age 35
Scroll down to see the rest of the data presented here — what insights do you have based on the infographic below?