The Facebook Marketing page released an infographic to show just how addicted users are to the site. The plan was to show advertisers how they’ve got a captive audience on the social network, illustrating Facebook’s high level of engagement, membership, and return on investment. The site’s 955 million users spend an average of six hours and 35 minutes per month on Facebook’s desktop site, posting 3.2 billion likes and comments every day.
Other interesting facts from the infographic:
- Facebook posted a 67 percent year-over-year mobile growth rate (543 million monthly active users on mobile).
- The 6:35 per month spent on Facebook is nearly double the time (3:20) spent on Google.
- 58 percent of users return to the site daily.
- Facebook has 90 percent narrow campaign accuracy, compared with 35 percent on the rest of the Web.
- In an analysis of more than 60 Facebook marketing campaigns, 49 percent reported a return on investment of more than five times, while 70 percent had a return on investment greater than three times.
Readers: How much time do you spend on Facebook each day?