Facebook made a big hire this week bringing on former Google employee Alexandre Hohagen as Vice President of Sales for Latin America. The company has been getting significant traction in all major markets of the region, with Brazil and Mexico posting significant new growth in the past year — Hohagen’s job will involve better monetizing that traffic.
The lists below show new hires from LinkedIn, as well as positions that are no longer listed on Facebook’s Careers Page (and so presumably removed). The latter includes: Litigation Counsel, Communication Design Lead and Platform Marketing Events Producer.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Alexandre Hohagen – Vice President of Sales for Latin America, formerly of Google.
- Upali Sarkar – Recruiter, formerly a Campus Ambassador at Infosys.
- Tony Liu – Internet Marketing Analyst, previously worked as a Search Engine Marketing Intern at CafePress.com.
- Clarissa Negrete -User Operations Analyst, formerly a Loan Modification Adjuster at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
- Stutee Dave – Recruiting Coordinator, previously a student at Indian Institute of Planning and Management.
- Aodhan Flynn – Payments Operations Manager, was a Senior Applications Developer & Analyst at Pocket Kings.
- Alice Lin – Recruiter, Asia Pacific, once worked as a Recruiting/L&D Coordinator at Gap Inc.
- David Doty – IT Helpdesk Manager at Facebook, formerly Corporate Service Desk Operations Manager at LTX-Credence.
- Gavin Sathianathan – Partner Manager at Facebook; previously an Intern at BlinkBox Entertainment.
- Shubhra Chaudhry – Recruitment Co-ordinator at Facebook.
- Peter Hoose – Network Engineer at Facebook.
- Divya Pannala – Finance & Accounting Manager at Facebook, previously worked as Senior Accountant GL at Google and Senior Analyst at Deloitte India.
Recent departures, per LinkedIn:
- Maryann Sapitan – was an HRIS Analyst.
- Neha Pandey – worked in User Operations.
- Anuj Chaturvedi – formerly a Developer.
- Byron Bogaert – was a Data Center Technician.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Communication Design Lead
- Litigation Counsel
- Data Center Contracts Manager & Site Selection Analyst
- Hardware Test Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Storage Engineer
- HR Generalist (Dublin)
- Operations Engineer 1102001
- Technical Project Manager
- Platform Marketing Events Producer
- Associate Manager, Platform Operations (Dublin)
- Team Leader, Payment Operations (Dublin)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.