It’s Super Bowl Sunday: Pick the numbers for your box pool, take the wings out of the oven, reach for a cold beer and—log into Facebook?
The social network wants to be a part of its users’ Super Bowl 50 experiences, and it outlined how some of its features can enhance those experiences in an email to SocialTimes:
- Recently announced feature Facebook Sports Stadium provides users with a single destination for all content on the social network related to the big game, including: live scores, statistics and play-by-play; posts and comments from friends about specific plays; posts and comments from experts—teams, leagues, journalists—and easy access to their pages; coverage from national, regional and local media outlets, as well as fan-centric team pages; and broadcast information.
- Live video, which was extended to all U.S. iPhone users last week, allows users to share their reactions to the game with friends in real-time.
- Want to get out of the house for the game? Check out events for viewing parties.
- Users looking to expand their palates can search for new recipes to try out.
- Custom sticker packs enable users to spruce up their game-related communications with friends.
Readers: Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos or don’t care?