Conversocial Update Prioritizes Facebook Wall Posts

By David Cohen Comment

Conversocial announced the launch of Priority Response Engine, an update to its social customer service software aimed at highlighting time-sensitive Facebook wall posts and comments, as well as tweets, for customer contact personnel.

The company said it analyzed more than 250,000 customer interactions via Facebook and Twitter during the holiday season, and found that while 90 percent of them could be processed automatically, the other 10 percent required individual responses from agents.

To convince people why they need help prioritizing Facebook wall posts, Conversocial also announced the results of a customer service study conducted last month. The more interesting findings include:

  • If they are ignored on social media sites, 45 percent of respondents said they would be angry, and 27.1 percent said they would no longer deal with the company.
  • If their questions on social media sites go unanswered, 88.3 percent of respondents said they’d be either somewhat less likely or far less likely to buy from that brand.

PRE uses textual and social interaction analytics to flag those social media interactions that require immediate attention, so that urgent queries and concerns are not left unanswered. Other features in the update from Conversocial include:

  • The ability to instantly tag comments and tweets, and combine their categorization with sentiment tracking.
  • Social customer information, conversation history, connected tags, and sentiment are now available in one place, making it easier for agents to respond.
  • As announced last month, Conversocial is using Facebook’s new application-programming interface to retrieve comments and posts in real time.

Readers: How would you describe the timeliness of your customer service experiences via Facebook?