Did you know that how-to content with multiple links receives higher engagement by way of comments and shares on Google+? Or that the recently added Explore feature acts as a social reader and makes content with hashtags more readily accessible and search friendly?
In the infographic below, Copyblogger shared 64 content strategies to stand out on Google+, emphasizing the following tips:
- Always link Google+ to your blog.
- Build strategic networks with Circles.
- Utilize live video chat with Hangouts and Ripples to add influencers to your Circles.
- Direct Connect lets people add you to Circles from Google search.
- Tags help you reach out to people and brands directly.
- Adding your photo in Google search results in greater CTR to your blog.
Read the full post here for more detailed information on the above-mentioned tips.
Infographic by Copyblogger.