Mobile devices have made it possible for people to shop anywhere, anytime, and apparently, they’re taking advantage. According to Millward Brown Digital, people who shop from their mobiles visit more retailer sites than those who shop from their PCs (6.2 retailer visits per month on mobiles versus 2.9 on PCs). Mobile shoppers also use search engines and social media sites more than PC shoppers do. With all that opportunity to capture mobile purchases (or lose them to rivals), there’s all the more reason for retailers to make sure their mobile strategy is airtight.
People Shopping on Mobile Devices Visit More Sites Than Those on a PCPrefer brand and coupon sites
- Public Relations Assistant Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Associate Editor Pace Communications San Antonio, TX
- Inside Sales Position - Online Sales Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Online Editor -- Medical/Science Lebhar-Friedman, Inc. New York, NY
- Social Media Specialist Society for Science & the Public Washington, DC