Mobile devices have made it possible for people to shop anywhere, anytime, and apparently, they’re taking advantage. According to Millward Brown Digital, people who shop from their mobiles visit more retailer sites than those who shop from their PCs (6.2 retailer visits per month on mobiles versus 2.9 on PCs). Mobile shoppers also use search engines and social media sites more than PC shoppers do. With all that opportunity to capture mobile purchases (or lose them to rivals), there’s all the more reason for retailers to make sure their mobile strategy is airtight.
People Shopping on Mobile Devices Visit More Sites Than Those on a PCPrefer brand and coupon sites
- Senior Communications Specialist Columbia University - School of Nursing New York, NY
- Digital Media Planner iCrossing, Inc. New York, NY
- Advertising Business Analyst WebMD New York, NY
- Manager, Audience & Database | Marketing SourceMedia | Downtown NYC New York, NY
- Email Marketing Coordinator SourceMedia New York, NY