Mobile devices have made it possible for people to shop anywhere, anytime, and apparently, they’re taking advantage. According to Millward Brown Digital, people who shop from their mobiles visit more retailer sites than those who shop from their PCs (6.2 retailer visits per month on mobiles versus 2.9 on PCs). Mobile shoppers also use search engines and social media sites more than PC shoppers do. With all that opportunity to capture mobile purchases (or lose them to rivals), there’s all the more reason for retailers to make sure their mobile strategy is airtight.
People Shopping on Mobile Devices Visit More Sites Than Those on a PCPrefer brand and coupon sites
- Social Media Internet Assessor Lionbridge Any City,
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Account Coordinator McMurry/TMG Phoenix, AZ
- Publicity Manager HarperCollins Publishers New York, NY
- Freelance / Full Time Photo Editors Daily Mail Online U.S. New York, NY