Creators of Twitter Moments now have a way to see how those Moments are performing with Tuesday’s launch of Moments Analytics.
Starting Tuesday, Twitter users can click the “View Analytics” option via the caret in the upper-right-hand corner of their Moments or the three-dot overflow menu to see the following information:
- Opens: The number of times Moments were viewed.
- Unique Opens: The number of unique users who viewed Moments.
- Likes: The number of likes tallied by Moments.
- Shares: The number of times Moments were shared via the tweet button.
- Completion Rate: The percentage of users who reached the end of Moments.
Twitter said in an email to Social Pro Daily:
This is the next step as we continue to evolve our Moments offering and provide brands, publishers and creators with the tools and insights they are looking for to create compelling content that drives engagement on Twitter.