What were the most Instagrammed locations in all 50 U.S. states in 2015? Time used data from the Facebook-owned photo- and video-sharing network to find out.
The map from Time allows users to click on each state and see the location that was geotagged most on Instagram in 2015.
Sports arenas make up a large part of the list:
- Alabama: Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Illinois: Wrigley Field
- Indiana: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Kansas: Kauffman Stadium
- Kentucky: Churchill Downs
- Maryland: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Massachusetts: Fenway Park
- Michigan: Comerica Park
- New Jersey: MetLife Stadium
- Oklahoma: BOK Center
- Pennsylvania: PNC Park
- Texas: AT&T Stadium
- Wisconsin: Miller Park
Readers: Did you post any photos or videos on Instagram from the most geotagged locations in your state?