Argyle Social is a social media dashboard designed to assist professional marketers in executing campaigns and optimizing their social ROI.
Its approach is modeled on a social sales funnel oriented to conversions and revenue, not just clicks and retweets.
Ways the product benefits social media campaigns
Insights provided by Argyle Social are designed to help marketers execute social media marketing campaigns. Argyle is focused on surfacing clicks, interactions, and conversions, rather than sentiment, influence and other, less-standardized social math.
Social conversion tracking: Tracking social media conversions requires tools that differ from those intended to measure web channels such as search engine marketing. Argyle Social includes purpose-built social conversion tracking out of the box.
- Streamlined Posting Tool — Posting interface is a single tool that allows posting to multiple channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and, soon, Google+.
- Social Inbox — Collects mentions, likes, comments and retweets for all social properties for responding, flagging and/or archiving. Reading and responding is similar to managing an email inbox.
- Post Workflow — Includes post approval processes for multiple users to prevent errant posts and tweets.
- White Label Interface — An end-to-end solution for marketing agencies to resell its software to their clients and to manage multiple social profiles within a single, integrated tool.
- Social Dashboard — Offers a view all of all activities within the marketing funnel to help translate the impact of social actions into a dollar value. Reports on clicks, interactions, and conversions are provided at post and campaign levels to assist in adjusting strategy based on what resonates. [YouTube demo]
Professional marketers in agencies, e-commerce and B2B who are ready to invest time and energy to drive revenue with their social media marketing.
“We use Argyle Social to manage hundreds of social properties for our network of publishers. With it, we’ve grown our engagement and conversions by 700% in the past three months.” — Jesse Lawrence, CEO, TiqIQ
Argyle Social is available from $150-$2,000 per month. The basic account, Marketer, includes a full social media management tool for use in small teams. The Advanced and Enterprise editions layer in features for larger organizations.
Our “What You Should Know” series of application profiles has been helping brands and agencies select the most appropriate tools to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their campaigns. Need help measuring or monetizing your social media activities? Check out dozens of additional apps in the series archives – one is bound to come to your rescue!
Neil Glassman is principal marketing strategist at WhizBangPowWow, where he delivers malarky-free social, digital and linear media solutions. Join his conversation on Twitter or email Neil to talk about marketing or swap recipes.