The social network said applicants were tasked with building and presenting innovative products that bridged the needs of marketers across the four dimensions of the PMD program: pages, ads, applications, and insights.
The blog post detailed the winners and their entries as follows:
- Ampush (Jury Grand Prize): Ampush’s Yoga platform facilitates hyper-personalized consumer engagement and generates authentic ‘”voice-of-user” stories through seamless integration with News Feed and Open Graph.
- KRDS: KRDS’ Feedizr helps businesses automatically deliver content to News Feed based on personalized user experience.
- Moontoast: The Moontoast Social Advertising Platform empowers brands and agencies with the ability to easily create, amplify, and measure social rich media ads in the Facebook News Feed.
- Optimal: Optimal automates the creation, targeting, and optimization of News Feed promotions to help brands achieve their overall marketing objectives.
- SocialCode: SocialCode’s Message Optics Live monitors a brand’s Facebook page and reports on the organic and viral performance of page posts to drive smarter content posting and paid media.
- SocialFlow: SocialFlow automates the publication of the right message at the right time, quickly determining best candidates for promotion, and optimizing targeting for best performance.
- Unified: Unified’s Minilytics was upgraded to support News Feed optimization and the organic and paid opportunities it represents for reaching consumers.