Today’s free eBook is a Paleo Diet guide from author, Gina Crawford. Also referred to as the Caveman Diet, the Paleo for Beginners book helps to frame a dietary lifestyle based on a simple way of eating:
The Paleo diet cuts back on carbohydrates, processed foods and refined sugars and increases your intake of protein, fruits, vegetables and healthy oils. It encourages consuming foods in their most natural state in order to assist the body in preventing disease, sustaining good health and increasing energy levels.
- How to eat healthy by choosing foods that allow your body to function at its best
- How foods work inside your body to either help or hurt you
- The benefits of gluten free and grain free eating
- The benefits of eating raw food
- How to lose weight with the Paleolithic diet
- How to have clearer skin and better focus
- How to drastically increase your energyAs an added bonus, this book includes a 7 day meal plan and easy Paleo recipes that will allow you to dive right into super-charged, healthy eating.
Paleo for Beginners is available for free as a Kindle download from January 15, 2014 to January 16, 2014 through Amazon. The book currently has 4.6 out of five stars from 22 reviewers.