Hiring in the mobile apps sector picked up again this week, with 17 new hires spread out across 11 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, GREE once again showed the most activity, bringing on four new team members. Gameloft and InMobi also repeated from last week. The only big hire this week was with GSN, who brought on Paul Gupta as a new director.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Adi Pratomo, Project Manager – Gameloft brings on one new face and move up another employee this week. New hire Pratomo was formerly a consultant with Competitive Capabilities International.
- Dwi Antoko, Android HD + Quality Assurance – Antoko moves up from his previous position as massports quality assurance at Gameloft.
- Fernando Herrera, Freelance Character Animator – Herrera makes the jump from Reel FX, where he was a remote character animator.
- Michael Sewell, Software Engineer – GREE makes the most hires this week, bringing on four new team members. Sewell was formerly a software engineer at Adobe Systems.
- Jonathan Zabel, Product Manager – Zabel makes the jump from MindJolt, where he was also a product manager.
- Benjamin Ying, Product Manager – Ying comes from the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation where he was a finance intern.
- Danny Kong, Game Artist – Last but not least is Kong, a former 2D artist at Rocket Ninja.
- Paul Gupta, Director of BI – A single high profile move for GSN, who see Gupta take up an executive position.
- Sudipto Ghosh, Financial Analyst and Consultant – InMobi brings on one new face, Ghosh was formerly a junior fiance associate and analyst at Accenture.
- Martin Evald, Game Developer – Evald moves from GJS Applications where he was a programmer and designer.
- Jered Fahey, Paralegal – Millennial Media expand their legal team. Fahey moves from Dow Lohnes PLLC where he was also a paralegal.
- Eric Lam, Product Manager – Pocket Gems makes the list with the addition of Lam, formerly the general manager of Cafe Mania at Vostu.
- Simo Rajamäki, Junior Web Games Designer – Rajamäki puts Rovio in our roundup, coming from Consolis where he was an IT assistant.
- Devon Jue, Business Development and Strategy Intern – Jue is the only new face this week at Work4 Labs. Jue starts his career as an intern.