The list of coupons being offered via Facebook will get a little tastier and sweeter Tuesday, when CoupSmart powers a small giveaway by chocolatier Lindt — that is if you consider 1 million bags of Lindor truffles to be small.
CoupSmart offers several features for brands marketing via Facebook, including:
- Allowing Facebook users to view, print, and share coupons and promotions without leaving brand pages.
- Giving fans the ability to browse, purchase, and share in-store vouchers via Facebook pages.
- Giving Facebook users who like pages instant coupons they can use at checkout.
- Its “Smart Email” feature, which allows brands to reconnect with customers after they claim coupons or purchase products.
- A performance dashboard offering a comprehensive review of analytics for campaigns.
- Easy assembly, editing, and tracking of campaigns.
- CoupCheck and CoupGear fraud detection.
Readers: Have you ever redeemed any coupons or offers on Facebook?